Is it possible for u to answer for my questions?

How do select your husband? He should have a lots of cards and property.If he has so many girl friends no problem?

How do you support for money matters with him?

How do you solve a problem with him?

• fizixx

I am in the "USA only" section of questions....and you sound like you're from a third world country. I can't help you if you're in India, or Mongolia or where ever. I can only help you with questions in the category in which I attempt to remain in.

If you're from another country, you may wish to ask your question in a different category or in a different way.

Good luck

How?------Chemistry/Compatibility/Commitment

Moderate success

I do not mind if he is cheap

To solve problems we discuss and I defer to him unless it is one of my prior dealbreakers

Good luck. I am trying to figure that out myself!

You sound like a GOLD DIGGER.