Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Your favourite manga/anime and why is it so damn awesome?

Meh. I think I've asked this question before, but I'm so damn bored. -_-

So, yeah your favourite manga/anime and why you love it so much. Type, people, typeeee.

Favorite Answer

One Piece

It has everything I want in a manga/anime. It has a good plot, plot development, and an evolving plot.

The characters have good character development, round characters, and dymamic character. It has very epic fights. The story telling reminds me a lot of how mavel tell the stories in the movies. Lots of action, drama, and humor. I love the art style. Look, to make a long story short, it has kept my attention for 10 years, that is very impressive.

• ?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

It is the best anime I've ever seen. After watching the series many times over, I’m still so touched. I laugh, I cry and I’m always fixed on the series as I watch. It includes so many different aspects, some humorous, some philosophical, some that just make you think or cry. The emotions are so relatable and understandable. The characters were all developed so well, from the antagonists to the protagonists. The plot is made so well, it's so believable and intriguing. There are no unnecessary episodes; they all are there for a reason which leads up to the conclusion. Everything is done so well, the soundtrack and animation to be admired. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the ultimate anime. In my opinion, it will never be defeated.

Anime

Durarara - its an amazing anime with unique characters and a different plot that I'm not used to watching

Mahou shoujo Madoka Magica - I like this Anime because it's not like other "magical Girls " anime this One is a tragedy with people getting their heads eaten , people going crazy , and people crying and I love the story

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - I love this AnIme because the story is awesome with a loser turning to a so badass character

Manga

Kimi ni Todoke - I love the manga because Obviously in surpasses the Anime and a lot of things happen , its such a cute Romance with Both the Characters being so shy ^~^

Pandora Hearts - this surpasses the Anime and also a BUNCHHH and I mean a BUNCHHH of things happen in the Manga , we got People dying , people becoming Traitors and just a lot of things , it has a lot of suspense

Ao no Exorcist - agaIn it surpasses the Anime and I just love this Manga because interesting things happen and not to mention funny too , we got people being jealous , people scheming evil things and fights I just love this Manga ^___^

• ?

Heh, too many to list, dude.

Mine would be either Beelzebub or Marchen Awaken Romance.

I love Beelzebub because I love strong guys and delinquents. What I have to say more? Oga Tatsumi is simply a badass. Plus it's a great comedy anime too. The scene where Baby Beel pooped on Oga's head just cracked me out.

M.A.R (Marchen Awaken Romance)

I've been a fan of this one ever since I was 10. That has been 4 years. The artwork isn't really that great but I love chess, I love "the other side of the world" and those weird fantasy sh^ts.

Source(s): I SPENT MINUTES OF MY LIFE JUST TO WRITE THIS. READ OR DIE

Anime: so many >.< uhmm. Favorite Shounen anime would be Bleach because its extremely entertaining and was so worth 366 episodes and waiting every week for an episode once i got caught up to Japan and even the dub is good. Favorite Shojou anime is Nana. It was my first realistic anime (realistic meaning not involving sword fighting/magic/fantasy/sci-fi etc.) and it has really beautiful artwork. Plus, the music is good in it and just the plot and storyline itself was really entertaining and it wasn't all happy go lucky in the end, very realistic as well as moving and you could relate to the characters.

Manga: Fruits Basket. It was the first manga i read to completion and i really loved the story, plus it was funny and sad at the same time^^

Manga: Definitely Death Note. I really liked that series since it was mysterious, but very easy to predict. Also, I really enjoyed the story line, though it could've had more fighting in it, since all that really happens is Light writes down people's names and then they die. As easy as that.

Anime: Hetalia. Hetalia Hetalia Hetalia! I love this series for so many reasons, but don't judge me as one of those Hetalia fans that is a total noob. One reason I love it is because of the non-existent history involved in it. Don't get me wrong, there is some historically accurate stuff in it! Just most of it is from the Japanese viewpoint. The good part is is that for some people (Like me) it makes you more intrigued with history and it actually helped me with my history grade! I also love it for it's stereotypes. Yes, some are offensive but most are hilarious! But it's not like I'm going to go up to some one who's British and mock their 'brows though!

Source(s): Me

Soul Eater :)

For me this anime just has a bit of everything, and the plot interested me more than any other anime I've seen so far. Plus I loved all of the main characters (usually the way female characters are portrayed annoy me some) equally, especially Death The Kid :').

Just overall it was so unique and quirky, I couldn't stop watching! ^_^

Source(s): I LOVE SOUL EATER :)

Definitely Fairy Tail.

It's just such a nice anime to watch, like seriously, I smile like a retard while watching it because I just enjoy it so much.

It's the perfect balance of comedy and action, and the fillers in the anime are actually not that bad at all.

• ?

not that i have watched oads, but from what i have seen, my favorite must be death note. and it will probably always be death note, as far as i can tell.

the plot and the storyline were just incredible, so complex and imaginative, and though it requires a hell of a lot of concentration, its totally amazing. and the characters are all really well developed, all have their unique personalities. L is possibly the coolest, awesomest, craziest, hottest anime guy ever. :D

Inuyasha. My brain is imploding trying to put its awesomeness into a paragraph, so I will leave you with some key words. Violence, love, prejudice, amazing characters, genius story line, awesome bad guys, demons, aaaand...Sesshomaru. Nuff said. Don't even get me started on the yaoi potential of this series ;)