HELP asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

What is going on with my sexual health ?

I am 19 years old male...I do not get turned on easily...my erections are semi-strong and I ejaculate a lot of sperm....is everything alright ?

How come I ejaculate a lot of sperm but do not get turned on easily ? and why is my erection semi strong ?

How strong does an erection have to be ? My penis is straight and if I bend it, it has a low range of motion.

I sleep right, I work out and eat healthy...junk food is once in 2 or 3 months

Favorite Answer

Could be your genetic makeup.

Could be your lifestyle.

No smoking - no beer/ale - no booze - no drugs.

Eat healthy. No junk food, fast food garbage or sugary sweet soda's.

Stress, anxiety, depression, crappy diet, lack of exercise & some medications can also cause malfunction at the junction.

If you have any of the above issues - you need to learn how to deal with them in a positive manner.

• ?

Yeah normal bigger penises dont get as hard sometimes as smaller ones because there is more tissue to expand.