Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HELP asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

What is going on with my sexual health ?

I am 19 years old male...I do not get turned on easily...my erections are semi-strong and I ejaculate a lot of sperm....is everything alright ?

How come I ejaculate a lot of sperm but do not get turned on easily ? and why is my erection semi strong ?

Update:

How strong does an erection have to be ? My penis is straight and if I bend it, it has a low range of motion.

Update 2:

I sleep right, I work out and eat healthy...junk food is once in 2 or 3 months

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Could be your genetic makeup.

Could be your lifestyle.

No smoking - no beer/ale - no booze - no drugs.

Eat healthy. No junk food, fast food garbage or sugary sweet soda's.

Stress, anxiety, depression, crappy diet, lack of exercise & some medications can also cause malfunction at the junction.

If you have any of the above issues - you need to learn how to deal with them in a positive manner.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yeah normal bigger penises dont get as hard sometimes as smaller ones because there is more tissue to expand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.