Megan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Female bench press competions?

So I'm 14 almost 15, 5'4 and weigh 120-130lb after going to the gym 5-6 times I've managed to power bench press 52kg,114.64 lb, but get 5-6 reps with 42kg, 92.59lb is that good for a female of my catagory? What are some contests I could enter for bench press if I trained? I live in england, coventry. Also what are some records for female bench press?

• bembry

try doing dumbell presses particularly of bar and flex your chest once you get to the precise. you'd be outstanding at how briskly you'll get solid that way. hit upon a weight it truly is kinda heavy to you. Do 12 reps, then bypass up 5 pounds and do 10 reps, then 5 mor pounds and do 8 reps. ultimately bypass back to the first weight and do 12 back. each and every 2 week attempt to commence at a more desirable weight.

• Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Click here for the Full Disclaimer.