Boo ^-^ asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What to do get tame,curly, NON frizzy,hair after shower?

so when i get out of the shower i sometimes just brush and blow dry my air, then straighten it,.

BUT when i wanna just leave it curly, (cause it is naturaly curly) i just air dry it, and when my hairs all dry, my curls are un even, like one curl will be a ringlet the other curl will be just wavy, & to top it all off, its FRIZZY & THICK,. so if anyone knows any home remedys to make my curly hair look the same, it would mean so much to me!! PLEASE HELP :)

I am not sure what you are using for shampoo and conditioner but I would recommend getting something that is good for your curls. I would recommend Redkens Fresh Curls Shampoo and Conditioner. It controls frizz for soft and smooth curls. Stabilizes and defines curl shape and helps to moisturize. The shampoo cleanses with an abundant, moisturizing later. Proteins fortify the hair. There is Coconut oil in the shampoo that provides smoothness and control. The conditioner smooths, detangles and moisturizes curls. It wont weigh curls down. Also, I recommend getting the Redkens Fresh Curls Curl Boost Scrunching Spray Gel. That stuff works great and a lot of our clients that have curly hair gets this stuff.

Source(s): Works for a hair salon/hair care center

I recommend you a kit that contains some products that work amazingly to get rid of the frizz, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Kit. This kit contains some products that help strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smooth the hair and form a protective mist on surface against heat damage, reduce Frizz and help prevent further damage, leave hair healthy, shiny and resilient and provide heat protection. Check it out at http://www.safrons.com/pro-naturals-moroccan-argan... . Hope this helps and good luck. :D

Given the bridal bathe would not fairly have a houseware topic and given, "you comprehend the bride o.k., you comprehend she will love the present, and that's concerning her upcoming marriage..." that would desire to be great. offered the non-public merchandise does no longer embarrass the bride interior the presence of her mom and/or grandmother who could be attending the bathe. Edit - merely had to envision to make constructive the non-public present does no longer embarrass her. nostril hair clippers won't artwork the two. :-)

i have like afro hair (:

what i do it when i wash my hair , when i have the conditioner on i COMB my hair with the conditioner on and then wash it off , wheni come out i just apply moose and with the towel scrunch the hair with the towel to get rid of the water :)

hope this helps ! :) xxx

Source(s): experience :)x

Put some light moose in it or hairstyling wax