Tips to help stop binge eating?

I am currently in the weight loss process, and I have lost a total of 13 pounds, but i still cannot stop binge eating. Every sunday after i weigh in, i go on this massive binge fest. I eat so much that my stomach always aches afterwards and i definitley think it's part of the reason why I am not losing weight as fast as i could be. I know it should be easy to just not put food in my mouth, and I tell myself i am never going to do it again every time but i always do!!

Does anyone have any tips to help me not binge eat any more?

Thanks!

Eat really slowly and by yourself. Don't watch TV while you're eating (that's the worst). Don't do anything while your eating except eat. Eventually you'll get bored of stuffing your face and will stop. Good luck!