Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tips to help stop binge eating?

I am currently in the weight loss process, and I have lost a total of 13 pounds, but i still cannot stop binge eating. Every sunday after i weigh in, i go on this massive binge fest. I eat so much that my stomach always aches afterwards and i definitley think it's part of the reason why I am not losing weight as fast as i could be. I know it should be easy to just not put food in my mouth, and I tell myself i am never going to do it again every time but i always do!!

Does anyone have any tips to help me not binge eat any more?

Thanks!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Eat really slowly and by yourself. Don't watch TV while you're eating (that's the worst). Don't do anything while your eating except eat. Eventually you'll get bored of stuffing your face and will stop. Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.