Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ERIC asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 9 years ago

Password recovery? PLEASE help!?

I made an e-mail account with google a few months ago. I used the e-mail only to store written files (I'm a writer, and my documents were taking up too much space on my social e-mail). However, I didn't use the account very much and after about a month I went to use it and I couldn't get in. I tried dozens of password possibilities after what I thought was correct was shown as invalid, but nothing has worked - I didn't use it often, so I don't have a clear memory of what the password was (it was different than my normal passwords). I've tried google's "help" twice, but it hasn't gotten me anywhere. I'm starting to lose hope that I can recover my files (I deleted them from the computer after storing them to e-mail).

ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION?

Favorite Answer

U can do one thing, that is rewrite them :)