Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What do you need help with and what's your astrology sign?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Being more confident about myself.. I cant be myself around strangers and guys anymore. When i was a kid i was able to make a lot of friends but now i'm having a lot of difficulty.. I'm worried about being a loner at high school. I wouldnt know what to do if i wasnt with my friends >.< i need them! And i'm having problems with my friends.. I feel like splitting with them.. I cant take all the jealousy and and being lonely. We dont act like the friends we used to be :/ and i hate it :'( And i'm having trouble with my love life... No boyfriend but i love someone who i cant be with.. He's like in the other side of the world :'( I cant contact him but see him from afar.. i hope i'll be able to be with him one day :D give me support please lol :) Life is messed up for me >.< dreams and academics is also not going so well :(

Btw my sign is a virgo... :) Not proud of being a virgo though but at the same time i am :)

• 9 years ago

I need help finishing things. I work hard when I'm excited about something and really want to care about what I do, I tend to get overly-ambitious, its all all or nothing. I'll come up with lots of different ideas but never see them through, I'm an artist so I'm talking about things like stories I've written and illustrations mainly. But its with everything, homework, or a new hobby I decide to learn, even a person I like at first, I'll have a lot of enthusiasm, but I'll get overwhelmed or give up, I'll get stuck on small details, or get distracted with a whole new idea and change topics, or try to work steadily... yet time will just run out. I'll give it all I've got... but I'm just scattered. And I feel like I don't go anywhere ever.

I'm a Virgo. But think think that quality has more to do with my rising sign which is Pisces, ever-changing, sometimes buckling, abstract, a dreamer or talker more than a doer. My Mars sign surely has something to do with it too, I have an Aries Mars. Creative and passionate but spontaneous immature, undisciplined, quick to loose interest, no matter how bright the fire I don't seem to have enough coal on hand to keep it going.

• amber
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I need help cleaning my messy room. Anybody??

Sagittarius

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Stop being so analytical about everything, and being such a perfectionist.

Source(s): Sun: Virgo Moon: Pisces Ascendent: Leo Mercury: Virgo
  • 9 years ago

Being more sensitive, opening my heart.

Source(s): Aquarius
  • getting a boyfriend and not procrastinating

Source(s): capricorn
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.