How strict is the age group for Club o2 on carnival ships?

I'm 14 and will be 15 a few months after the cruise is over? I want an answer from someone who's been on a Carnival ship recently, because some people say they won't let me in, some people say they will. Also, do the supervisors check your card? Thanks for your help! 10 points.

Favorite Answer

Asking the question more than once doesn't change the answer...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmeuH...

I was on Carnival Liberty in April and Carnival Imagination in March and neither ship would let my 14 year old into Club o2. Sorry..

Source(s): Cruise Travel Agent and many cruises under my belt
  • c c

I think it depends on how many other teens are onboard. If there aren't enough to 'fill' the club, then they will allow a little leeway. If there are a lot of teens registered for the cruise, then they may want those teens to have a spot and won't allow those who are a bit younger.

It won't hurt to ask.

Actually roofingprincess, it does. About a year ago I went on one and my birthday was 3 weeks after and they had a listen with potential kids who can got circle c or club o2 . It is a 3-4 month radius. So you should be food don worry:)

Source(s): 4 cruises