? asked in HealthOptical · 9 years ago

how to get rid black eye floater?

i notice the black dot in my bad lazy eye when i was reading on my ereader first time about 2 weeks ago . at first i thought it was a net the i look at my screen again it was reddish black. then it went away until this weekend which it has been a real c#$t . working on computer had been a nightmare. any help it comes and goes but comes the most. i push my eye and it help some any help its not a normal floater its black

Favorite Answer

Go and see your eye doctor or a doctor

You have got detached retina

Before it gets worse i suggest you get it treated

1

Source(s): Cure Eye Floaters http://sparkindl.info/EyeFloatersRemedies

2

Source(s): Cure Eye Floaters Naturally : http://eyefloaters.iukiy.com/?iPmF
  • Joann

I'm 53 and had developed eye floaters about 4 or 5 years ago. The doctors told me that they're harmless, but whoever has had them knows how annoying they are. They also said that I could have them "burned off" with laser surgery, but there was no way I was going to "burn" anything off my eyes! So I kind of accepted that my floaters were there to stay.

Then I came across this system, and seeing that you were offering a full money back guarantee, I figured I had nothing to lose well I was wrong - I did lose my floaters!! Oh my god I still can't believe my floaters are gone and my vision is as pristine as it was 5 years ago!

Getting rid of eye floaters without the high costs & dangers of laser treatments?

• pabst

i'm fifty 3 and had progressed eye floaters approximately 4 or 5 years in the past. The docs advised me that they are innocuous, yet whoever has had them is generic with how stressful they are. in addition they suggested that i'd desire to have them "burned off" with laser surgical operation, yet there grow to be no way i grow to be going to "burn" something off my eyes! So I style of huge-unfold that my floaters have been there to stay. Then I chanced in this technique, and in view which you have been offering an entire money back assure, I figured I had no longer something to lose properly i grow to be incorrect - I did lose my floaters!! Oh my god I nevertheless won't be able to believe my floaters are long previous and my imaginitive and prescient is as pristine because it grow to be 5 years in the past! removing eye floaters with out the severe expenditures & disadvantages of laser remedies?

Did you already tested out Eye Floaters No More process. Visit here : http://eyefloaters.naturehomecure.com/ . This can absolutely support people!