Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How much weight can you lose by smelling 1 banana?

2= Is it the inside or the outside you smell?

3= How many times do you need to smell bananas to lose a stone?

Favorite Answer

Quite a lot if you don't actually eat anything.

In all seriousness though and despite what others have mentioned, smells can indeed affect your brain and therefore your body in a number of ways. Hard to quantify though.

I believe you only need to smell one but it has to be the actual banana not the skin. I have also heard smelling a apple works to and that smelling a orange makes you lose twice the weight as a banana would! I think the trick is that it makes you less hungry when you smell them. I'm not quite sure how many you need to smell to lose a stone though sorry

How about some of you ignorant people do a little research on topics such as this one before you start calling people names.

I have too heard of smelling bananas and also apples to lose weight. Thought it was rather strange when someone told me but didn't succombe to name calling just because it sounded odd. There is some research behind the theory.

A stupid question is a question not asked.

Nothing.

There's a theory that smelling fruit can cause you to lose weight. Whether it is true or not, you can try by putting the scent on your pillow or things you are around. It wont be immediate or guaranteed... but crazier things have happend.

What are you talking about?

Smelling food does not burn any calories. At all.

Zero pounds

Sorry to point this out...but smelling food doesn't make you loose any weight at all :(

Try a treadmill instead. Better results.

Source(s): My brain, of course.

? LMAO! R u serious hahaha 0lbs

-90000 lbs.