Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Why do women complain so much? Is it because they are weak?

Oh no! That female coworker of yours made you jealous? That's terrible, please, ***** for another 15 minutes. I'll stop whatever i'm doing to listen. Go on, what did she do?

and it continues

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, to tell you the truth if she made me jealous that'd be between us. Go on, what did she do? Didn't I just get done telling you it's between us? Clean the damn wax out of your ears!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, it's just because we have so much more social issues in life and it's nearly impossible to keep them all locked up in a single brain.

That, and women were just meant to be vicious... They rant, gossip, and insult people they don't like, and are somewhat nice but at the same time demanding to the people they do like.

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

not all women complain, youre too busy b|tching about the ones who do you just don't notice them.

• 9 years ago

men b*tch about there male co-workers all the time too by the way

Source(s): hear it all the time
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.