Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

My is my boyfriend so immature?

He is 15 and I am 17. You would think it's only a 2 year difference and that it wouldn'r be a big deal, but it seems like it's an 8 year difference! He laughs at the most childish jokes like farts noises and writes childish stuff on paper. For example he took a $1 American bill and but a "B" in front one "ONE" and an "R" at the end. He got a really big laugh at that. And he'll say the stupidest things like 1 + 1 is 11. Should I dump this n*gger or is he just normal? (He's not Black btw.)