What should I put for special skills on my acting resume?

I'm 13 and creating an acting resume and I'm not sure what to put on special skills. I play guitar, I also played softball and soccer (I still can play, I'm just not on a team), and I run cross country. I also target shoot. But are those really relevant things to put on my resume? Also what other things... show more I'm 13 and creating an acting resume and I'm not sure what to put on special skills. I play guitar, I also played softball and soccer (I still can play, I'm just not on a team), and I run cross country. I also target shoot. But are those really relevant things to put on my resume? Also what other things should be there, and how many skills?
Update: right now I'm in acting class for teens that meets every Saturday. It is the basics of on camera acting that also teaches how to audition, and other acting strategies. Also, I;m not completely fluent in sign language, but i could have a conversation with a deaf person in sign and know the jist of what they are... show more right now I'm in acting class for teens that meets every Saturday. It is the basics of on camera acting that also teaches how to audition, and other acting strategies. Also, I;m not completely fluent in sign language, but i could have a conversation with a deaf person in sign and know the jist of what they are saying. should i put that on there, or since I'm not fluent, should i leave it out? Thank you all so much!