Another one that is going to be missed?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Oh Wick thank you for telling us. Yes, another one from our era. Goober's gone, Barney, Otis, Floyd, Aunt Bee, and Clara. The actress who played Thelma Lou moved back to Mt. Airy Andy Griffiths actual home town to get out of Hollywood because she felt California was no longer safe and got robbed in the little town. Jim Neighbors who played Gomer, I heard had a liver transplant several years ago. I do believe he lives in Hawaii and has a kiwi farm. I always loved that show and to this day wished I lived in Mayberry. Goober- hope you're tinkering with a 1957 Ford or Chevy. RIP.

Awww. I really liked that guy. RIP Goober.

R.I.P Goober

• ?

Aww that is so sad, RIP Goober, you were funny!!!!

That is sad. He as did most of the cast seemed to be really nice people in their private lives.

• LeRoy

Yes, he will be. I miss the type comedy he brought to the screen. You didn't have to be reminded with canned laughter when somthing was funny.

That's for sure. May he Rest In Peace.

he's still in the only place i ever knew him, Mayberry RFD

• gale

Indeed, he will be. I will always remember him from "Mayberry".

one last time......... judy, judy judy