Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Another one that is going to be missed?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh Wick thank you for telling us. Yes, another one from our era. Goober's gone, Barney, Otis, Floyd, Aunt Bee, and Clara. The actress who played Thelma Lou moved back to Mt. Airy Andy Griffiths actual home town to get out of Hollywood because she felt California was no longer safe and got robbed in the little town. Jim Neighbors who played Gomer, I heard had a liver transplant several years ago. I do believe he lives in Hawaii and has a kiwi farm. I always loved that show and to this day wished I lived in Mayberry. Goober- hope you're tinkering with a 1957 Ford or Chevy. RIP.

• 9 years ago

Awww. I really liked that guy. RIP Goober.

• 9 years ago

R.I.P Goober

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Aww that is so sad, RIP Goober, you were funny!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

That is sad. He as did most of the cast seemed to be really nice people in their private lives.

• LeRoy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes, he will be. I miss the type comedy he brought to the screen. You didn't have to be reminded with canned laughter when somthing was funny.

• 9 years ago

That's for sure. May he Rest In Peace.

• 9 years ago

he's still in the only place i ever knew him, Mayberry RFD

• gale
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Indeed, he will be. I will always remember him from "Mayberry".

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

one last time......... judy, judy judy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.