Damien asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Lets talk Derrick Rose people. ?

I thought this guy was going to be the best of the best but are all these injuries going to make him the next tmac? Will he end up getting a cheap little contract after his time is up in Chicago ? Will they want to trade him early? He is so young and he could have done so much. What do you think will happen with his career ? Be honest and don't just hate on him. Personally I can't trust him anymore because I'm just scared he will break something when he is needed. My fav pg is now Cp3.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Yogi-D
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

D-Rose has been healthy through his entire Ball career, (HS, & College) until this season. What really caused the injuries for Rose is being Chicago's ONLY answer to everything. When you only have 1 horse to ride you eventually wear it out riding it into the ground. The Bulls need some REAL offensive scoring options other than D-Rose. They need a Big who can create for himself of the dribble in the paint against another big-man. They also need a swing-man who can run a Iso and get to the bucket. So that Rose doesn't always have to carry the scoring load. In EVERY close game teams know who is getting the ball. and all that contact, all that hitting the floor, all the minutes add up and take a toll on a persons body, young or old.

Rose is the most Dynamic scoring PG in the game today. There is only one other PG who can score in the paint like him that is Tony Parker. Parker actually has better numbers. But Rose is a better shooter, plus he adds the ability to dunk to his inside game. Parker is a VERY weak dunker, (he's been rejected by the rim twice in games on wide open dunks). If the Bulls get Rose the help he needs, so he can reduce his work load, Rose will be poised to become (without question) one of the best PGs to ever play the game.

• Chris Brown
      Lv 5
      3 years agoReport

Derrick Rose, do you like his basketball playing skills?https://searchandfindinformation2.wordpress.com/

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

If your favorite PG is now CP3, then you probably don't care about derrick rose other then how he plays. For example, Jeremy Lin isn't the best PG ever but even though he's injured I still respect him more then any other PG....

CP3 is possibly the best PG right now, but I ain't bandwagoning anytime soon

• 3 years ago

properly they the two are PG yet they are very distinctive. Rose is a set chief and he's able to hold the offensive load for the bulls. Rondo is a staggering passer who's able to offer to the ball to his teammates on the main appropriate time. Rose has the means to rigidity to the basket on an identical time as Rondo likes to shoot the ball on an identical time as he's on the edge of the basket. the two are good of their very own way yet interior the tip i might would desire to circulate with Rose on account that he carried his group to the playoffs and only approximately defeated the Celtics. good question!

• 8 years ago

They (doctors) can fix his leg to the point that it is stronger then it was before. The only problem is whether or not Rose will trust that the leg will hold up (it will) and continue his play style that made him great.

- Sport radios in chicago brought in doctors who have delt with ACL injuries before in other athletes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Derrick Rose, why do you think he is a good athelete?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Derrick Blows*

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I personally think all of Derrick Rose's injuries is just an act..

• 8 years ago

rose is never going to be as fast as he used to be..and he is never going to be as fearless as he was because once your acl tears or any other serious injury happens u lose confidence.

• 8 years ago

"My fav pg is now Cp3" what a fan you are..

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

do you know Rose is undefeated against paul?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.