( zombie apocolypse) I have been dreaming with zombies for the past 3 years?

Sense the past three years I have been dreaming with zombies every 2 months or so. My first dream with zombies was that i was running out of a building and i had 1 zombie chasing me and i ran into my fathers car and drove away, aparently I had a carcrash and whent in coma, I woke up on the floor and looked at my... show more Sense the past three years I have been dreaming with zombies every 2 months or so. My first dream with zombies was that i was running out of a building and i had 1 zombie chasing me and i ran into my fathers car and drove away, aparently I had a carcrash and whent in coma, I woke up on the floor and looked at my phone and it was 2013. I whent and saw my whole family and the people I was closest too and they all were like "you didnt die" ...... my other dreams were me by a building that was near water running and hidding and killing the zombies ... etc.. the one i had today was of me in a abandont macanics garage and me and everyone else would lock up the wire gate but then the gate broke and i found out another way to lock the place up so they wouldnt touch us ... you know i always kill them and survive.. but its just so awkward that i keep having these dreams i dont find it normal anymore it cant be normal .. im really religious so, i dont know i think the world might end like that or that it already existed a long time ago and when it did exist, i was in a past life and i was a survivor. what do you guys think ... i look up the meanings of dreaming with zombies but i dont find any resemblance to those meanings.