Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Ron Paul Supporters: Will you support Romney/Obama if RP not on ticket.?

I can't decide. I have a hard time listening to Obama's decisive rheteric and frankly Romney is less painful to listen to. But deep down I know they stand for almost the exact same thing. What will you do if RP is not on the ticket?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zephyr
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't vote for Goldman Sachs politicians like Romney and Obama. I would vote for the Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson because he is the closest to attaining 15% at the national poll which would get him into the first Presidential debate taking place on October 3, 2012.

Source(s): Rather not vote for the lesser of two liberals =)
  • 8 years ago

Anyone who truly understands the mess we are in will never support either Romney or Obama.

If Ron Paul does not get the GOP nomination, I hope and prey he will be running as a third party candidate. If he were not on the ballot at all I would either write him in, or vote for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate.

Source(s): The internet, while it is still free and open.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Anyone who even THINKS about voting for Mitty is a moron.

That's asking for 4 more years of BUSH.

Ron Paul will NEVER be a contender, no matter how much support he has.

The Tea party runs the GOP at the moment, and if you're not a far-right freakazoid like Santorum, they aren't interested.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Can't decide so you come on here to ask. Very mature and educated, aren't you?

Paul will not be on the ticket. So make up your mind fast, if indeed you are even old enough to vote.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

For Romney to be considered as candidate he will have to speak out against neocons like Pierre Prosper who has a history of cozy ties with a bloodsoaked mass murderer in central Africa: Paul Kagame. Pierre Prosper has engaged in propaganda campaigns against critics of Paul Kagame and has ignored solid evidence of massive scale massacres ordered by his buddy Paul Kagame. Pierre Prosper were not just silent when the massacres took place in Congo, he engaged in sordid distortions of the facts. Apparently thinking evil is linked to race and culture. Pierre Prosper should be held accountable and if possible investigated for his ties to these sordid games in Africa.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, they are not the same at all. But no worries. If you are not smart enough to figure that out how could you navigate your way to the Poll?

ABO in 2012...and Romney is fine with this old school Democrat. We need a President who puts America and Our Citizens First; Obama has proven by word and deed he is not on Our side.

• 3 years ago

stated back in March and talked about it up with, "they must have coverage". i am going to accept as true with that. that is like residing on a coastline or flood undeniable. you recognize it is going to ensue and also you ought to in all likelihood no longer stay there. truly ingredient is, no one sells Flood coverage except the federal authorities. So if the coverage organizations imagine that is too volatile, why is the taxpayer footing the invoice for some wealthy human being to rebuild (in all likelihood their second homestead) on the coastline?

• 8 years ago

I'll vote Libertarian. You are right about Romney and Obama.

• 8 years ago

i will write in for paul if i have to. he is the only person running that i like at all. obama and romney are clowns.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.