Ppl with Cancer in their charts: special connection with the MOON and its different phases?

I'm a Cancer Venus. For example, i feel a special connection to the full moon. It's hypnotizing and I feel this mysterious, sensual, secretive ooze all around it. I usually put a small fire and burn letters the night of the full moon. I burn stuff I've written, things that have bugged me, the names of... show more I'm a Cancer Venus.
For example, i feel a special connection to the full moon. It's hypnotizing and I feel this mysterious, sensual, secretive ooze all around it. I usually put a small fire and burn letters the night of the full moon. I burn stuff I've written, things that have bugged me, the names of the people I care for and that I wish them well, my desires, dreams and goals. At the end of the day, they all came true. I use to have those "full moon pyjama parties" at my place. All the girls I know love it. But few of them take this seriously as I do.

How about you? Are you affected by the Moon?
Update: lol love your answers!
;D