Why did Suzanne Collins ripoff Battle Royale and The Long Walk?

The day those two novels were published were great days in World History and the Collins C*nt had to ripoff the nip author and Stephen King

Best Answer

Because no one gives a **** about Phil Collins, and my refrigerator is not broken, you dumbass. Unicorns rule!

• It's very unlikely that she did rip them off. There are only so many ideas in the world and people are bound to repeat them. The actual story is not the same though. Also, the fact that you asked about TWO books with the same general plot should answer your question. Ideas get repeated and it doesn't mean it's ripped off.

Source(s): Common Sense

Because our society is showing that even unoriginality pays.

You read what others have done, and you take the next step.

You stand on the shoulders of geniuses to accomplish something as fast as you can, and before you even know what you have, you've patented it, and packaged it, you've slapped it on a plastic lunchbox, and now you're selling it.

*slams table*

and you're selling it.

Source(s): I am the eater of worlds, and of children!
  • CMC

I do not think she ripped them off.Yes the ideas are similar, but they are very different stories.