Should I double major in criminal justice and culinary arts?

I'm a junior in high school right now but I'm planning for college and I'm torn between my love of culinary arts and my love of criminal justice. I know they are two completely different subjects but I really can't decide. My true passion is culinary arts but my father doesnt approve and wont help... show more I'm a junior in high school right now but I'm planning for college and I'm torn between my love of culinary arts and my love of criminal justice. I know they are two completely different subjects but I really can't decide. My true passion is culinary arts but my father doesnt approve and wont help me financially if thats what I choose. So although I do love criminal justice as well, it'd be more for my father. Can someone help me out with some advice? Has anyone double majored? Is it hard?
Update: I'm not attending a community college by the way... so no, my criminal justice major would lead to way more than a security guard.