Who is my boss?? The owner of the shop or the manager?

I just started working last wednesday at a tattoo shop. The owner of the shop is Jerrett and he as a wife who's name is Holly and she's the manager of the shop. I'm friends with both Jerrett and Holly on facebook, Jerrett sent me a message on facebook that said his wife had questions for me and gave me... show more I just started working last wednesday at a tattoo shop. The owner of the shop is Jerrett and he as a wife who's name is Holly and she's the manager of the shop. I'm friends with both Jerrett and Holly on facebook, Jerrett sent me a message on facebook that said his wife had questions for me and gave me her number. Holly was the one who trained me.
But i'm confused on who is my boss, is it just Holly that is my boss or is Jerrett also my boss??
Update: has a wife*
sorry i forgot the h lol
Update 2: loralaey; i text Holly if i have questions about the shop cuz now i have her number. But i do see what youre trying to say