Abercrombie and Hollister coupons in mail?

If anyone can help me with this....I know American Eagle has an ae rewards system, where you can receive coupons (like 30% off or 10 dollars off a 50 dollar purchase ect.) in the mail. I was wondering if Abercrombie and Fitch and/or Hollister has a system like that that you can apply for to recieve them in the mail...OR maybe they just don't send out a lot of coupons, because I remember getting an abercrombie kids one for 25% purchase a while back! Soo any info. would be great! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

No, the Abercrombie and Fitch franchise does not send coupons through the mail (abercrombie, A&F, Hollister, Gilly Hicks). However, they do have really good deals sometimes and there are promo codes once in a while which you can find on their websites or if you're signed up for their emails, it'll be in your inbox. Also, they do have the 25% coupon about once or twice every season. For that, if you make a purchase within a certain time frame, you'll get a card for 25% off your next purchase for you to use within another time frame. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Hollister employee

i'm rather confident theres no such ingredient as hollister or abercrombie coupons... yet ae has a card the place in case you save there adequate theyll deliver you coupons interior the mail, reckoning on how lots you spend. yet printable coupons? i dont think of they exist for those shops lol solid luck(: