Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Which female celebrity would you have sex with?

1) Martha Stewart

2) Lady Gaga

3) Sandra Lee

4) Britney Spears

5) Joan Rivers

6) Kelly Osbourne

7) Guliana Rancic

8) Oprah

9) Hilary Clintion

10) Nancy Pelosi

11) Julia Roberts

12) Kelly Ripa

13) Judge Judy

14) Miley Cyrus

15) Ke$ha

16) Katy Perry

17) Rihanna

18) Sofia Vergara

19) Shakira

20) Salma Hayek

21) Jennifer Lawrence

22) Heather Locklear

23) Lindsay Lohan

24) Paula Deen

25) Vanna White

26) Amanda Bynes

27) Emma Watson

28) Angelina Jolie

29) Tyra Banks

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like talking like that; call me gay if you like :p

I want to marry Britney Spears though; that is all...

• 8 years ago

I am gay so I would not want to sleep with any woman. BUT if I absolutely had to I would probably choose a really pretty woman with a good personality like Kelly Ripa, Rihanna or maybe even Katy Perry. Emma Watson is also very lovely and so is Angelina Jolie but they don't seem like they would be as nice or as fun as Kelly, Rihanna or Katy.

Personality-wise, I would have to go with Kelly Ripa. I think she is very pretty and has great style. She is in good shape and she seems like a very nice, sweet and positive person. Since I am not attracted to women physically, I would have to be comfortable with the woman and she would have to be a nice person and be understanding and maybe have some experience. She would also have to be a very open minded woman.

I would NOT go for someone like Paula Deen, Joan Rivers or Judge Judy! I might be gay but I am not BLIND and I would not want to be with a woman who is old, wrinkly or huge. I also would never want to be with anyone who is mean or catty. I would probably go for the same kind of woman that a straight guy my age (23) would go for...Pretty, nice and well dressed with a bubbly, cute personality.

Some of my straight guy friends laugh when I look at pretty women saying "But you are GAY!" or whatever. FYI, some gay men like looking at beautiful women too! I just don't want to sleep with them. If I had to sleep with a woman I probably would not enjoy it much so I would at least choose one who is nice looking and pleasant to be around. I hope this answers your question!

• 6 years ago

Ariana Grande

• 8 years ago

Salma Hayek she is 45 and hot. I be 38 this year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sohel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hmmmmmm..... i be attentive to she's a bi*ch and extraordinarily evil.. yet ild enable Janice Dickenson do me for 250,000 ... Then ild haveta get a business Mouth cleansing and complete Rabies and Tetenis injection workup after.

• 8 years ago

where's Kate Beckinsale? or Kim Kardashian, Adriana Lima, Bar Refaeli, Kate Upton..? the women you mentioned don't have sex appeal (well, some at least for the gentleman). But i would probably switch teams for the girls I mentioned above.

• fizixx
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

What a list of nasty females. Emma Watson is a sweety, but she's not sexy or hot at all....the rest are really yucky. I wouldn't touch any of them.

• Jacob
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Salma Hayek for sure...

• 6 years ago

I would have sex with Britney Spears for real! She is also my celebrity crush as well, so yeah that would be awesome. :)

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Where is Selena Gomez? I would totally do her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.