Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 9 years ago

Why dont Rajasthani people complaint against injustice of IPL ?

They are frequently humiliated in world-wide viewed IPL. They are constantly made inferior in front of cities like Chennai, Delhi, Punjab, Hyderabad, Gwalior and so on. This is reflecting in people of that area. Children are now becoming scared to play Cricket because of low morale of their are failure cricketers. just no hope. One should not send novice to legendary teams with legendary players. Their self-confidence is constantly getting low and it will only deteriorate cricket in their state. IPL is meant for constructive purposes and not for destructive purposes. It has literally destroyed Rajasthani pride. There are so many Rajput Royals in their state, so many marble factory riches but I wonder why they always fell short on money department and why cant they pump in money to buy better players. There is no joy among Rajasthani''s and IPL. Not just IPL are degrading them. They are also degrading IPL. They are making IPL a boring prospect. Whenever I switch on to TV I am like hussshhh !! no quality player, no man with confidence, no leadership qualities, no young dominating boy in their team. Their team lacks sporting qualities. These qualities are responsible for attracting viewers and is reflecting of Educational background that runs in the area. I dont think Rajasthan is bad in education but still no young roaring and competitive youngsters. Sometimes I feel like they should hire me and I can genuinely help in rising the energy levels of that team. But RR I am extremely sorry. You are disturbing the concept of IPL.

Favorite Answer

Very boring team. They should learn to jump like me for instant energy

It's because they don't buy big players... ever. And I'm not sure why. It's not like they get a smaller purse each year, every team gets to spend the same amount every year, yet they have a boring team and they market their team poorly. There was news of a party interested in buying a majority stake in the team. That's probably just what they need.

They are low in their purse. Owners arent that rich compared to other franchise. What they need is partnership in their business to help get more investors. They can create more stock investors and that should pay off well if invested in glamorous cricketers like MS Dhoni. By the way current Rajasthan Royals team sucks. I havent seen their single game

The problem is that they are good at accepting reality. They cant tell the difference between what has just happened and whats attainable. They are a disgrace to IPL. Even the song is so pathetic and unpleasant. If I sang a song, I bet that would have pleased Rajasthani more but they should also complain against song played at their ground.. wtf does that means tatti dho liye.. tatti me khele ham tatti dho liye

Yeah !! that's the question of mine too ... why they don't ??