Do you all agree with me on this one?

Relationships don't happen these days, because people go in for the wrong reasons. She got a nice body, he fine he might not have what all I want, but he fine. I'm just with her because she's looks good (etc) , all that shouldn't matter. People cheat all the time, how people on the outside gone want the relationship they want when they see or hear is totally different, (but that shouldn't stop you). Many people always go just because they just want to have sex with that particular person ( oh i just want to **** you. You see why you get the feedback you get. People these days ain't got time for games they to real for that ****. Put out what you want in a relationship who want's a immature relationship, you should wan't a mature relationship them the ones that last the longest. Don't lose hope but don't lose your mind either. GOD will bring you that person when he knows you capable and really ready to be in a relationship until then stay to yourself and true to your own word.

Favorite Answer

Yaa.i agree with you on this.. or in other words, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" (or here, "use" the book). One should wait for the right one in his/her life.

• Angel

I'm terribly sorry but your grammar is rather poor and i cannot understand your question :/