Do girls care if a guy is circumcised or not?

Hello,

Do girls care if a guy is circumcised or not? I am not. I am fine with it. But I find some girls I am with kind of get a funny look on their face...it is a bit of a turn-off. I have looked into getting circumcised, but it is difficult to find a doctor that will, and I read a review online about a guy who got circumcised and now his pee sprays in all different directions, even 6 months after the procedure. I want no part of that. Another problem is that my foreskin does not go all the way back, it is kind of tight. If I fixed that problem, would it make it better? Or should I just get a circumcision. Are there any girls who don't mind or care about it?

Best Answer

Any women who responds negatively to a naturally intact (not circumcised) man is not worth the time of day and you should ignore them.

You are normal, complete, whole, intact, as you were born, natural, and circumcision is un-natural.

Many american women are used to seeing circumcised men because through an aberration of medical science, this mutilating procedure has been pushed on new borns without their consent or consideration. Also, many Americans have been brainwashed into think circumcision is a good thing. Some credible research proves otherwise.

By the very nature of it, circumcision is a brutally cruel and highly destructive procedure that removes essential, healthy, vital, nerve rich tissue from the penis for no other reason than to make doctors rich.

The foreskin contains 20,000+ touch and pressure receptors that represent 75% of the sexually sensitive tissue on the penis. How could having some hack in a lab coat slice this skin off make things better? It can't and it won't.

You simply cannot remove that much nerve innervated tissue from the penis and still expect it to function normally.

Often, circumcised men will try to validate their own sorry state by talking others into joining them. Misery loves company.

I have restored my foreskin so I can speak from both sides of the table on this you.

You are way ahead of cut guys on genital health, cleanliness and functionality, and miles ahead on sensitivity, and I will say functionality again.

If the foreskin is too tight to fully retract, there is nothing wrong with you that some simple foreskin stretches cannot solve.

You have a naturally tight foreskin, just like every other intact (not circumcised) man on the planet had at your age.

Over 85% of the males on earth are intact so you are on the winning side. The other 15% are envious and wish they still were intact.

Follow the information in the links below and work the foreskin stretches into the daily shower routine.

Let the warm water loosen and relax the skin before stretching.

Stretches are to be firm, but gentle, with no pain. Pain is a damage indicator. Over stretching till it hurts can create micro tears in the skin opening that will heal over with non elastic scar tissue, making retraction more difficult. No pain,...ever.

What will happen is the Frenar Band (google it) of muscle that closes down the skin opening will relax and expand enough to allow the foreskin to glide effortlessly back and forth over the coronal rim of the glans.

You should see some good results in two weeks, with full and painless retraction in 1-2 months. If it takes longer just keep stretching.

If you choose to see a doctor about this, ask for Betamethasone cream. This is the standard that is prescribed to help loosen a tight foreskin. Do not let the doctor even breathe the word: Circumcision. You don't need that. Find a new doctor if need be....someone who will treat the matter without taking a knife to your penis.

You can also go to the drug store and get Cortisone cream. You can buy a weaker version off the shelf at .5% under the name "Cortaid". This type of cream will work as well,...just not as effectively as the higher strength stuff from the doctor will.

Apply the cream an hour before and give it time to work its magic before stretching.

You have to do the stretches in conjunction with cream use, so why not just try the stretches first?

Do not listen to anyone who claims you need to force the skin back to clean under there. Nature has this well in hand. The foreskin/glans combination produce a powerful anti microbial compound called Langerin. Langerin wards off bacteria and keeps this area clean and disease free.....just like you are now.

Go to: www.norm.org and read about the reason and function of the foreskin. You will see how very fortunate you are to still have yours, and how misguided are those who promote circumcision for any reason.

Good luck and I hope this helped.

Mithras

Only around 50% of infant males are circumcised in the US anymore so no, it's not really a norm. Plus why does that make it better to be circumcised? I think it's better to be a leader rather than a follower. I really could care less what most people do, doesn't mean I should do it too and that it's better to do what everyone else does. No, girls really don't care. -Connor

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDRnp

As others have said, yes SOME girls will mind and others will not. But don't change yourself because someone can't accept that part of you. Just keep it clean and you should be good. But do talk to a doctor about the foreskin being tight. There are those of us women that don't mind and just want a guy that can make us feel great, once that happens, you'll be pleased in return.

The people posting on here saying girls are sluts if they know the difference or they're not going to be with that many guys to know the difference? so two? ...sluts will give you the best advice in this category.

to be honest, if a girl has never seen an uncircumcised penis before the funny look is just because it's something new not because it's weird or gross.

a lot of girls don't mind, but in high school my friends and I used to make the biggest deal if one of us hooked up with a guy with a hotdog. immature, i know, but what are ya gonna do?

it's up to you, whatever you're most comfortable with. BUT the fact that it's tight seems like it might be an issue..check that out.

• thom t

If a girl asks you why you're not circumcised, ask her why she isn't. Well-informed girls

know the foreskin is a valuable part of the anatomy.

There are ways of loosening a foreskin by stretching, although it isn't really necessary.

Check this site out before getting mutilated:

Anatomy of the Penis and Mechanics of Intercourse

The foreskin has twelve known functions. They are: to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of ...

www.cirp.org/pages/anat - Cached

The reason most women find it as a turn-off is because they aren't used to it. Over half of the population in America is filled with circumcised men. Most of the porn that is watched are filmed using male porn stars with circumcised penises (though I am more than sure that they have a selection of videos set aside for those who prefer uncircumcised male genitalia).

I have a best friend who has an uncircumcised penis, and he happened to meet this amazing girl that he's more than sure that he plans on marrying.

So yes, there are girls out there who will not mind, but do understand that people tend to react negatively to things that they do not understand or are not used to; it's practically human nature. Just keep searching till you find the one who is everything you need on your arm and in the sack.

Here is a big super hint: Girls who have seen enough penises to realize that yours is different are sluts.

Here is another super hint: The foreskin has a lot of nerve endings, kind of like your lips. It also forms a ring that enables girls to orgasm in a way that they can't with a circ. Look it up.

However, if the foreskin does NOT go all the way back, it is a problem. See a doctor.

Why would a girl not like a **** that is under its normal state? Isnt it the same as men liking women with fake breasts more? Dicks are supposed to have foreskin by nature. It isnt of any benefit to cut it off. The benefits which were thought it gave in the past (the reason why this tradition continues) are proven to be false. If she doesnt like a normal **** then she can go lick on someone else ****. Dont bother.

Some girls will mind, but it's a win-win, because you don't want sex with those girls anyway. As for the foreskin being tight, that sounds like a bit of a problem. See a doctor and ask about your options.

If you will want handful and natural, non-surgical help to eliminate penile papules then things you need will be here https://tr.im/foa1D , Pearly Penile Papules Removal eBook.

Pearly Penile Papules Removal will show you whatever you have to know concerning this disease including the medical possibilities for elimination of the papules but the key treatment is natural and safe.

In Pearly Penile Papules Removal you may find four techniques as possible handle on your own house for working with the papules removal.

Each method is spelled out in easy-to-follow steps with the appropriate precautions and constraints, as required.

Because everyone is different, what labored for just one man might not work for another.  With four practices to utilize, a lot of people would find accomplishment with one or more.  There were accomplishment experiences with each of these methods.