HELP! heart burn or ulcer?

I've had a bad cold all week and took some Advil cold and sinus for 3 days, but only like 3/day 4 at the most. My cold was almost gone but I took another 1 yesterday and today for a headache and now I have heart burn I think. I've never really had heart burn before but I'm having this burning feeling in my chest (between my breasts). Is it just heart burn? How do I know if it is an ulcer? I'm in a panic and 1 pepto bismol didn't do much.

Favorite Answer

You don't have much of a problem. Stir up 1/2 spoon of baking soda in a half glass of water and drink and if it does wonders for you, you had heartburn, which most everyone has from time to time.

you ought to be waiting to choose for no remember in case you like sedation or no longer for an bigger GI endoscopy. I even have had 2 finished and that i will not be able to think of of any reason anybody desires sedating - it would not harm in any respect, you could breath completely nicely all interior the direction of the technique, it takes in undemanding terms a little while to end, and there are no longer any after impacts (some human beings could sense somewhat sick for a jiffy afterwards). once you have had it finished, you will ask your self what each and all of the fuss replaced into approximately. they could spray some lubricant or numbing stuff interior the throat just to ease the technique and it is not something to be irritating approximately.