So, I am giving my home address, home phone number, cell phone number, and email address as the contact info?

Still, I'm feeling unsafe to the potential employers whom I don't know well.

If I list everything, my home address, home phone number, cell phone number, and email address, would you be very happy if you were the employer?

Which one is not necessary to be listed? Please list them from the most unnecessary to the most necessary for me. Do I need to state which number is for home phone and which number is for cell phone? Does it matter?

*...list everything on the *RESUME... (Almost omitted to mention)

I always listed home address, cell phone number, and email address. You don't have to identify that it's your cell, just put it down as your phone number. Leave off your land line.

Source(s): resume experience for 30+ years
  • rtfm

If you're applying to legitimate jobs at real companies, you have no reason at all to worry about your safety.

Your name, address, and phone number are matters of public record anyway (assuming you have a land line phone.)

Unfortunately everyone wants to know more than they need to know.

Email address is all that they SHOULD need until they meet you.