If Christians, started being persecuted worldwide today...?

If Christians, started being persecuted worldwide today, would Jesus come sooner?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They won't understand the question, they have a persecution complex and think that they already are.

• Jean
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Christians have been persecuted since Jesus left the earth, that fact won`t make Him come any sooner.

• 8 years ago

Christians have already been persecuted in the past, and some are today- by trolling atheists. I think it's funny both groups can't leave the other alone. Get lives children!

• Rene
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They are persecuted in third world countries. They are being martyred for their faith. Jesus isn't returning until the gospel is spread throughout this world. And then, He'll be back for His Church and He will rapture them off this planet so those left behind will face great tribulation. Then, He will return with His Church to set up His Millenial Kingdom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Jesus dearly loves all His brothers and children but I think that He is loathe to interfere in planetary affairs.

• zIp-Ǝ
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

If they were to be persecuted then they should heed the words of their master:-

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar...

• They are.... but Jesus is not the one to make that decision... Jesus does not know The Day..... not until his father tells him

• 8 years ago

After all the people they killed by the crusades ect.? I doubt it. He hasn't come yet.

• 8 years ago

No, he would wonder what all the fuss was about because he'd have no idea what a Christian was.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.