Business License: Laundromat/Barbershop/Nails Spa.. Possible?

Hello all! I am interested in acquiring a small business in the state of MD by the end of the year. I would like to purchase an existing laundromat and install barber chairs and an area for manicures/pedicures. I intend to request Tenant Imporvement (TI) money in the lease negotiation to pay for the build out... show more Hello all!

I am interested in acquiring a small business in the state of MD by the end of the year. I would like to purchase an existing laundromat and install barber chairs and an area for manicures/pedicures. I intend to request Tenant Imporvement (TI) money in the lease negotiation to pay for the build out for ancillary income.

Here's my question: Why dont I see more laundry/beautyspa combos? I know there is one in Kentucky. Does anyone know if there is a business license conflict between offering these services together in the US? .. or perhaps you could please tell me what part of my local government would be able to answer?