?

RHH: Breaking news: Adam Yauch from the beastie boys has died?

After a long battle with cancer the beastie boys member has finally passed away, RIP

BQ: favourite beastie boys song

• Favorite Answer

That is so sad about Adam Yauch! I was just telling my son how the Beastie Boys were the ones that were brave enough to have Public Enemy on tour with them. I never forget the first time I heard MCA's voice when he said "Now I chill real ill when I start to chill, when I fill my pockets with a knot of dollar bills". So Hold it Now-Hit It was my favorite song by the Beastie Boys because it really made an impact in the Hip Hop community and the Beastie Boys proved that no matter what race you are, you can still spit hot lyrics. Such ground breakers! RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA!

• Jones

Lookin for a girl, I ran into a guy

His name was MCA, I said, "Howdy", but now "goodbye"

RIP MC Adam

BQ: Paul Revere HM: Intergalactic, Sabotage and the rest of Liscens to Ill.

Yeah I just heard. I wonder how the hip hop community is gonna take this; we've lost another massively influential musician. My condolences to his family and friends, and particularly the rest of the group. It must be hard to lose someone that you've known, partied with, and performed with for so many years.

BQ: No Sleep 'til Brooklyn

Jeans=sex

RIP

Bq - No sleep till Brooklyn

• AmberP

I already put a question up about this. Sad really . RIP

BQ: I like a lot of their songs but I grew up listening to- You gotta fight, brass monkey, and no sleep till brooklyn.

• ?

RIP

BQ: Sabotage

Source(s): VV.C./V.
  • ?

Yeah that sucks...MCA was my favorite in the group...i didn't even know about the Cancer sh*t...i hope he is mentioned at these Hip Hop/Music award things....

BQ: Intergalactic

• ?

Late, bruh

BQ:

Paul Revere

• Aww, that is so sad! The Entire first album "Licensed to Ill" :D