Why wont this guy relpy to me?

A few weeks ago this guy drove me home from the bar. at the bar we were texting each other and he was flirting and I was clearly flirting back. Nothing happened between us he just drove me home. So the next morning I text him and said thank you and he never replied. I use to date one of his good friends for 3 years and he didnt seem to care that night. but, i have tried texting him since then just saying hey and he never replied. so I tried making it look like all i wanted was to say is i hope i didnt cause problems between you and my ex. I doubt I did but i was trying not to look stupid i guess. He also got out of an relationship, if you would even call it that. So, i guess I' m wondering why wont he reply to my messages. Ive only tried one time and dont plan on trying to talk to him again. But, we do live in a small town in Texas and will more than likely see each other before too long. I wont make it awkward but he is.. Why wont he talk to me? Did I do too much?? Is he back with his ex? Or does he find it weird his friend and I dated? HIm and my ex arent that close as they use to be!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Maybe he's playing hard to get?

Source(s): This website is helpful for relationship questions/advice: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/
  • 8 years ago

Maybe he was just hoping to hook up,and it didn't work out...

• 8 years ago

just ignore him. don't give him the attention

• 8 years ago

he's just not that into you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.