What song should I sing for my audition?

I'm planning on auditioning for Season 4 of the voice, and I'm picking up quickly how to play the guitar, and I can already play 2 full songs which I learned on my own. And I really want to impress Adam & or Blake, but mostly Adam I guess. But he seemed to be really picky this season.. so I would probably... show more I'm planning on auditioning for Season 4 of the voice, and I'm picking up quickly how to play the guitar, and I can already play 2 full songs which I learned on my own. And I really want to impress Adam & or Blake, but mostly Adam I guess. But he seemed to be really picky this season.. so I would probably choose blake. But those 2 are my top choices. Anyways, I was thinking if I played my guitar Adam would notice me more, since he plays the guitar too (I mean Blake does too, but I think Adam plays it more on The Voice). And so I think I could impress him more that way. And I really want to impress the first round, with the producers more than anything to hopefully get a call back. And I only have 2 songs, well three, the second two I haven't learned yet on guitar but the first one I have. And I would like some preferably easy songs to play. But still sound great for auditions. Here's my first round of song choices for the first day.

Day 1:

-Fearless: Taylor Swift

-Drops of Jupiter: Train (my voice sounds more interesting when I sing this one, should I sing this one first? And Fearless second if they ask me to sing again?)

And then for the 3rd day:

-Grenade: Bruno Mars (although this song is really tricky to play, so I might just sing this one)

But does anyone have any popular songs THAT ARE NOT I REPEAT NOT ADELE! Because I can't sing any of her songs at all, and I don't want to embarrass myself trying to sing an Adele song, even though she is amazing. Her songs are getting to be really over done, and the producers are probably sick of everyone trying to sing Adele. So I want to go out of the box. I'm a girl if that helps. Oh and I don't want anything to beginner-ish songs to play on the guitar, but still impressive enough that could get me through. I'm a girl if that helps. Also does anyone know when Season 4 auditions start? I know they just finished Season 3 (auditions).. so I know it's going to be a while, but does anyone have any idea. Thanks. AND NO ADELE SONGS PLEASE. I can't sing her songs, and I want to go out of the box. Thanks!

P.S They said on their audition website that for the call backs (if you get a call back), you need 3 songs prepared. Not 2 like the first day.
Update: something that I would preferably know please. I'm only 18
Update 2: I was also thinking of (just singing), the song Apologize by One Republic which I can actually sing pretty well.. but I'm not sure.
Update 3: or I might play and sing Stop & Stare by One Republic.. it seems like a pretty easy guitar song..