American Idol......Skylar Laine got sent home?

In the beginning I really really really didn't like her but she kinda grew on me and I didn't realize how much I liked her until she got sent home. Don't you think Hollie should have went home instead? I'm sick of her one key performances.

Favorite Answer

Skylar will have a country music contract

There are several non winners that had a good career in country music

Last year 1 and 2 are country music

Scotty voice would not cross over, not sure if would

Hollie get better each week

If the final 5 or even 6, Hollie has the best voice for the crap music they normally have the winner do

Jessica and Joshua to R and B, they never let and R and B singer do that music if they win, they do not do well. I think Jessica would do better not winning, and have some work with her and in a few years she could have a career like Whitney(that what clyde did with Whitney)

Phillip is more an artist and writes his own music, which he could not do. His voice is not good for normally American idol music the winner had to do

I like Hollie, I like the fact she listen to what the judges are telling her

I like the fact she is getting better

To bad the judges do not do that for everyone

Halo mom has a point, Hollie seems to actually listen to what the judges and mentors tell her. I remember JLo telling her that she is intelligent and she should listen to all those people who have been in this business for a long time and know what they are talking about. Hollie might be this season's Haley, there are many reasons why people like her and I am not too surprised that she outlasted Skylar. I didn't see Skylar gathering the country vote the way Scotty did. Anyway Skylar had a good run and being the only country singer in the top 5 she might have a chance to land a contract after all. Carrie Underwood is one of her supporters and more or less told her to get to Nashville ASAP so maybe next season she will come back as a guest performer.

Hollie I think has grown throughout the competition alot, the last couple weeks she really upped her game and is doing great, shes nailing her songs at the right time. I really didn't like seeing Skylar go home though... she was definitely in my top 3 forsure

American Idol has gotten to the point that it is no longer worth watching, Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson are determined to have a Black win this year and are doing everything possible to make it happen. If they want someone who cannot sing like Joshua then they should have put the show on BET and only allowed black competitors.