What is a problem in our society today?

I'm doing a senior project and want to see what everyone thinks is a problem in our society today. I want to do something that no one else does.

• Best Answer

In this order: dishonesty, lack of compassion, racism, misogyny/misandry, self-centeredness/greed, bigotry, bad attitudes & manners, sexism, hate, unjust wars/homicides, domestic violence (men-women), pedophilia/rape, willful ignorance, disloyalty, and unappreciation. That is all that I can think of right now.

Honestly, If we take a minute of our time to think about it, everything is a problem in our society STARTING with the people that kill,steal,kidnaps,fight,lie, ETC it's a never ending war and to top it off, we have the government, let's not mention everything that has to do with politics and such. From whatever angle we try to look at this and IF we really take a closer look at all we will find something wrong and being still a problem that has become harder and harder making everything so difficult to make it right much less fix something that has already been destroyed with every-ones help which is society itself.

Even if we don't form a part of those people or participate in this actions and we don't like what's happening, what do we do to fix this, well we can't do much can we? So we just end up asking only what are the problems that unfortunately our society face, Knowing that the society itself is the one that has the answer to our problems but yet hard for them to realize and come to an agreement much less and understanding.

Source(s): My Opinion

In my eyes, our problem is that society is not leaving enough space for a person to develop in it`s own way. It is like the life of a human is a stairway of social advancements and if a the man don`t advance on that stair with the supposed speed than he`s a failure. People are so much put into this system of functioning and working that they forget how is to be themselves - people all try to become someone else> Donald Trump, Madonna,... There is no natural developmental of the person. When we are in school, teachers don`t teach us about life - so they are not teachers! This money oriented society is spoiling the human part in people.

• C

My personal opinion is that society has lost it's will to progress. Unfortunate as it was, during WWII, zilions of inovations were made across the globe, social boundaries were torn down (women being allowed to have traditional male jobs, minorities joining the army, circulating economy etc.) Of course there were obvious downsides, but in general it was "progress" that was occupying our country and just about every other country. At the moment, has anyone done anything remotely new in the past years? Let's think about that...ipods, apple computers, the spaceX program, priuses.....hmmm....is that it? It seems so....People are not lazy but no one is as ambitious as they used to be....

Source(s): ambitious lazy grizzled old hermit

1st Problem: Government feeling like they have total control over us and does things without our FULL consent really even though the government was originally suppose to work WITH us, but I guess those fools have out-grown the constitution.

2nd Problem: Media hype and those other social frenzies cause alot of Americans to be "takers" instead of "givers" and people develop the mindset that their lives will never be satisfied until they continuously strive for money and glory. Media hype also feeds off the ignorance of people for money, thus creating more ignorance but I guess that's a topic about Illuminati.

3rd Problem: Anything related to environmental concerns and energy preservation.

Can you guyz send (Hasan.mhedi159@gmail.com) me your opinion about RELIGIOUN IS A SOCIAL PROBLEM.

How it effect our soceity? like people waste every year million of money but they want to help others poor people bcoz they are moslims of another religioun.

I think u got my question?

Too much reliance, dependence and over-usage of technology

Lies covered up by the government. I'm sure no one else will do that

lies for money, selfishness, self-pity etc. as the bible says money is the root of all evil.

economic dualism seems interesting..