pdooma
Lv 7
pdooma asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you have confidence in Joe Biden should he ever become President?

"As was previously reported, the documents show that bin Laden ordered the assassinations of President Barack Obama and U.S. Gen. David Petraeus, but did not have the resources to carry out the killings.

"Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President Joe] Biden take over the presidency for the remainder of the term, as it is the norm over there," bin Laden wrote in a letter to one of his top lieutenants. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.""

- "Al-Qaida letter about Fox News: Let her Die in Anger" by Dylan Stableford. Yahoo.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lets hope that this will not be tested... November 6th we rid Washington DC of the both of them...

§† FNS †§

ǝsɹnɔɐpuɐƃuıssǝןqɐsı ǝǝsʇouopsɹǝɥʇoʇɐɥʍǝǝsoʇ

• 9 years ago

God help us, should he by some anomalous incident ever become Vice President. He's life insurance against any attempt on Obama's life as he is vastly more incompetent than Obama.

• 9 years ago

obama ,biden, pelosi, reed, all inept ,,unprepared, total losers, look at the economy, unemployment, gas prices, small business strangulation, occupy fleabags, home prices, credit rating dropped first time in history, the list goes on and on , all of the above share the same ahole thinking that created this mess

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. But it makes me reconsider Usamas intelligence. If he thinks Bicentennial is smarter than 0bama. Joe, if no other reason than osmosis knows more about this government. Maybe that is what Usama meant, the US would ACT. NOT THE P.C. CRAP THAT COMES FROM 0BAMA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

More confidence than I have in Obama.

At least he LIVED here when he was growing up, so he knows not to eat a dog.

• 9 years ago

No, but I'm sure Hillary will make sure he gets his warm milk, cookies and comforter.

• 9 years ago

I don't give a crap what Bin Laden thought.

• Tyrant
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

No. I'd rather have Hilary

• 9 years ago

is this some sort of threat on the presidents life?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

he would do a better job than Obama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.