Does it annoy you when people say YOLO?

I keep hearing people saying it and it doesn't really annoy me but it annoys other people. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

When it is just "YOLO" yes it does. Now, if they're giving some legitimate advice and say "You only live once," it doesn't bug me at all.

Lol no.

I haven't heard many people say it tbh. Though people on the Internet seem to get pretty annoyed about it - not sure why.

• It annoys me because people are only using it as an excuse.

i do no longer in my opinion use it, nor do I fairly have the urge to. i've got on no account fairly heard absolutely everyone use it yet I fairly have considered it used on line some situations... easily, it fairly in basic terms annoys me that absolutely everyone complains approximately it. Forreal? No offense, yet once you do no longer like it, take a deep breath, count quantity to 10, and flow on.

• Andrea

I thought is was kind of cool at first, but now it's just way too overrated, since so many kids are screaming it during every little situation. It's like when soldier boy came out with "yahh trick yahhh!" -.- just wait...itll die down like everything else.

no it doesn't annoy me.

by the way i have a classfellow who keeps on saying YO...as a substitute for 'this' too and 'yes'

It doesn't bother me. I say it sometimes, but as long as people aren't spouting it out every minutes, it's fine.

lol