I work for an hospital in the finance department. is there a software that can make revenue projections?

I have to calculate the revenue fro our inpatients and outpatients and projections base on the trends medicare and medicaid received? I have to do many excell analysis now that never give me an accurate number that I can forcats now. Is there a healthcare Financial software that can make my life easier. I am sure... show more I have to calculate the revenue fro our inpatients and outpatients and projections base on the trends medicare and medicaid received? I have to do many excell analysis now that never give me an accurate number that I can forcats now. Is there a healthcare Financial software that can make my life easier. I am sure that I not the only one doing these type of forecasting analysist