Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 8 years ago

Good books to read that are like Percy Jackson?

I have read all Percy Jackson books and am a big fan. I am waiting for the new Heroes of Olympus book. I have read the Kane Chronicles, The Alex Rider Series, The Rangers Apprentice, I am currently reading the Game Of Thrones Series and the new book by John Flanagan about the Skandians. Any good books similiar??

• ?
    Best Answer

Read Percy Jackson and The Rangers Apprentice. Here are some similar books that you might like, too:

Charlie Bone series by Jenny Nimmo

Gone series by Michael Grant

Happenstance Found (the Books of Umber) by P. W. Catanese

I Am Number Four and The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

The Magic Thief trilogy by Sarah Prineas

The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage (Magyk is Book One)

Tree Shepherd's Daughter, Gillian Summers (trilogy)

Paper Towns, John Green

Bridge to Terabithia, Katherine Paterson

Is Percy Jackson considered as a good book now?

I found that series plain horrible.

If you're into fantasy. Read 'The Way of Kings' by Brandon Sanderson. now THAT is a good book.

or if you want a more teen friendly series, check out 'The Wheel of Time' series or Mistborn.

Source(s): My extensive Library.
  • Kelley

Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney (starts with Revenge of the Witch)

Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott (The Alchemyst)

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (adult, but not as graphic as Game of Thrones)

Corydon Trilogy by Tobias Druitt (Corydon and the Island of Monsters is first)

The Lies of Locke Lamorra by Scott Lynch (adult)

The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp by Rick Yancey

The Sea of Trolls by Nancy Farmer

Children of the Lamp by PB Kerr (starts with The Akhenaten Adventure)

Wait, did you want a good book, or a book like Percy Jackson?

You can only pick one.

The Mysterious Benedict Society sequence(no longer precisely fantasy, although this is fiction). Very action-packed and unique. by making use of Trenton Lee Stewart. The Dragon Keepers sequence. yet another action-packed one. It replaced into astonishing and particularly mysterious, although no longer it the way human beings might think of. by making use of Carole Wilkenson. The Shadow Thieves. astonishing. One be conscious. it is all. it is with regard to the Greek gods, so I determine you may get excitement from it. by making use of Anne u.s.. The Wolf Tower. i could no longer placed it down. saved me fascinated to the very end. no longer a lifeless 2nd. by making use of Tanith Lee. Septimus Heap sequence. astonishing. She created a international completely in comparison to something i could desire to think of. particularly astonishing. by making use of Angie Sage. the rest i actually enjoyed, you have study :) P.S. The purple Pyramid is an extremely solid sequence. you ought to study it :) ;)

HARRY POTTER! um... well, i've never read Percy Jackson but you could always try my book when it comes out this summer. Visit my facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garden-of-Eden/35869...