What books would you read if you going to read those?

The Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

Divergent + Insurgent by Veronica Roth

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Asylum by Kristen Selleck

Witch and Wizard trilogy by James Patterson

The Modern Faerie Tales Trilogy by Holly Black

Midnighters Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

Chanters of Tremaris Trilogy by Kate Constable

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

East by Edith Pattou

Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix

Heir Apperant by Vivian Vande Vel

Guity Pleasures

The Book Thief

Thirteen Reason Why

Angel

THe Lovely Bones

Gullivers Travels

The Time Machine

Catcher and the Rye

How to Kill a Mockingbird

The seeing Stone

Ergon

The Uglies Series

ANgels and Deamons

Spice and Wold

Dark Sencts

Matched

The boy in the Striped pamgjams

smile Comment Share

Favorite Answer

Already did 7 or eight of them, but not a novel reader, at my point in life, I'd read books on "Facts" or definitely books on self-help, (included in this*most for sure) is religious books, & the *Bible.

Source(s): A few years back in 06, I decided to concentrate on where I'm going after death, and decided most valuable was information on how to get there, Bible Rules, and every bit of information I can acquire in that route, possible, besides I feel it is the most satisfying to learn. Don't need mystery any more, or comedy, give me a direction and that's where my interest lies..** .Love reading about the Saints & *some biographies also.

Midnighters Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld

The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan

Maximum Ride series by James Patterson

Source(s): problem?

Well, I've already read the Abhorsen trilogy (I liked Sabriel but not so much the others), The Book Thief (loved it), The Lovely Bones (I was a bit disappointed. She hinted at some interesting moral questions like when the murderer tries to hold off from hurting children by hurting animals instead, does that mean he's not all bad? But she never develops them. It was good as a lament but not much good as anything else), Gulliver's Travels (when I was a kid but I enjoyed it), The Catcher and The Rye, How to Kill a Mockingbird (both in school, eh) and Eragon.

I might have a little look at some of the others but I don't get much time in and around reading for uni.

I've read the trilogy by garth nix. Pretty good. I might try the chanters of tremaris. Sounds interesting. Btw I had to read the book theif for school. It was so heavy -.- but a good book.

Source(s): I love books <3

THe Lovely Bones

i haven't read most of these books but i have read the mortal instruments series by cassandra clare and i loved them!

I have already read some of these. I would definitely go back and re-read the book thief. Great book.

• A

leivathan or faerie tales