Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 8 years ago

Will Women be aloud in the Infantry over the next decade?

With the USMC allowing Female officers to attend the Infantry Officers Course, do you think women will be aloud to be an 11B in the Army or an 0300 in the Marine Corps?

• James
    Best Answer

Yes. The Sec, of Defense recently recent a new MCO allowing female officers to attend IOC.

Source(s): I saw the documents.

Maybe. They let gays in. By the way, when the govt says 70% of military support gays in the service, you have to remember that 70% of military is non-combat service and support. So far it's worked out, but if women are with the infantry, expect alot of sexual harassment/rape.

Source(s): 5 years of my life

no it will never happen. it's all to do with psychology bc somehow it throws off the psyche of every infantryman when a woman is present in combat. so no, women will never be infantry...

and btw, women don't belong in my beloved corps...

Source(s): marine

Maybe,but for now the marines,if they can deal with homosexuals,they can deal with split tails.Someone has to blow us in combat?. But its cool wives,,its only a ******** to stay focused,on the mission.its like when I'm banging you baby and I accidently call your mom or sister names when I ***.you understand.

Watch what you wish for, a woman in a body bag is just as heavy as a man......................

No! They're too quiet!