瑞鋒 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

翻譯英文對話 翻譯成中文

B:我最近剛失業再找工作

B:我想去義大利餐廳

B:我穿拖鞋和短褲,短袖應該可以進去吧!

B:噢!對不起我應該嚴肅一點的,我回去換一套衣服和鞋子,等我一下

B:嘿!我好了,這樣可以嗎?

B:好遠喔!到了嗎?我的肚子都餓了好久

B:在哪裡啊?我沒看見,該不會是那間小餐廳吧?

B:誰啊!你還有約誰?你老婆?

B:天啊!好臭啊!那是甚麼味道?好噁心

B:那時候我好幼稚!

B:這是甚麼東西看起來好像是牛角喔?感覺很美味

B:可頌麵包吃起來鬆鬆脆脆的,很好吃!

B:不好意思,實在太好吃了,讓我忍不住想要大叫

B:下次我要帶我的女朋友來!

B:我不常來餐廳吃飯,我都吃路邊攤

勿用GOOGLE翻譯!!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    翻譯英文對話 翻譯成中文 B:我最近剛失業再找工作 I became unemployed recently. I'm looking for a job now.

    B:我想去義大利餐廳 I want to have Italian.

    B:我穿拖鞋和短褲,短袖應該可以進去吧! Shorts and slippers should do.

    B:噢!對不起我應該嚴肅一點的,我回去換一套衣服和鞋子,等我一下 Oh, excuse me, should i have worn something more serious? Please wait, i'll change immediately.

    B:嘿!我好了,這樣可以嗎? Hey i'm ready, do i look okay?

    B:好遠喔!到了嗎?我的肚子都餓了好久 That's far. Are we there yet? I'm starved.

    B:在哪裡啊?我沒看見,該不會是那間小餐廳吧?where is it? i cant see it, do you refer to that small restaurant over there?

    B:誰啊!你還有約誰?你老婆? Who? Whom did you ask? your wife?

    B:天啊!好臭啊!那是甚麼味道?好噁心 Gosh! That's awful smell, what is it?

    B:那時候我好幼稚! I was naive then.

    B:這是甚麼東西看起來好像是牛角喔?感覺很美味 That looks like croissant? Looks delicious.

    B:可頌麵包吃起來鬆鬆脆脆的,很好吃! This croissant tastes delicious, with the crunchy skin and soft filling.

    B:不好意思,實在太好吃了,讓我忍不住想要大叫 Excuse me, it's so delicious, can't help scream it out loud.

    B:下次我要帶我的女朋友來! I will bring my girlfriend here next time.

    B:我不常來餐廳吃飯,我都吃路邊攤 I don't eat in restaurants often, usually just snacks.

    2012-05-03 23:23:00 補充:

    B:我最近剛失業再找工作

    I just lose my job, looking for a new one now.

  • 9 years ago

    B:我最近剛失業再找工作

    I lost my job recently. I am looking for a new job now.

    B:我想去義大利餐廳

    I want to go to Italian restaurant.

    B:我穿拖鞋和短褲,短袖應該可以進去吧!

    I should be able to go into the restaurant with wearing slippers and shorts, shouldn't I ?

    B:噢!對不起我應該嚴肅一點的,我回去換一套衣服和鞋子,等我一下

    Oh! I am sorry. I should be serious. I need to go back and change a suit and shoes. Wait a moment.

    B:嘿!我好了,這樣可以嗎?

    Hey! I am ready. Am I okay?

    B:好遠喔!到了嗎?我的肚子都餓了好久

    It is too far! Are we almost there yet? I have been hungry for a long time.

    B:在哪裡啊?我沒看見,該不會是那間小餐廳吧?

    Where is it? I don't see it. Do you mean the small restaurant?

    B:誰啊!你還有約誰?你老婆?

    Who is that? Did you also invite someone, your wife?

    B:天啊!好臭啊!那是甚麼味道?好噁心

    My goodness! What the stinking smell! It's disgusting.

    B:那時候我好幼稚!

    I was so childish at that time!

    B:這是甚麼東西看起來好像是牛角喔?感覺很美味

    What is this? It looks like croissant. Looks delicious!

    B:可頌麵包吃起來鬆鬆脆脆的,很好吃!

    The croissant tastes crisp and not dense. It is very tasty!

    B:不好意思,實在太好吃了,讓我忍不住想要大叫

    Excuse me. It is really delicious ! Let me can not help yelling out.

    B:下次我要帶我的女朋友來!

    I will bring my girlfriend here next time!

    B:我不常來餐廳吃飯,我都吃路邊攤

    I don't usually eat in restaurant. I often eat at roadside stands.

  • 9 years ago

    B:我最近剛失業再找工作B:I recently unemployed and looking for workB:我想去義大利餐廳B:I want to go to Italy restaurantB:我穿拖鞋和短褲, 短袖應該可以進去吧!B:I wear sandals and shorts, short sleeves should be able to go!B:噢 ! 對不起我應該嚴肅一點的, 我回去換一套衣服和鞋子, 等我一下B:Oh! I'm sorry I should be taken seriously, I went back for a set of clothes and shoes, and IB:嘿 ! 我好了, 這樣可以嗎 ?B:Hey! I had good, Is this OK?B:好遠喔 ! 到了嗎 ? 我的肚子都餓了好久B:Well well Oh! To do? My stomach is hungry for a long timeB:在哪裡啊 ? 我沒看見, 該不會是那間小餐廳吧 ?B:Where Ah? I didn't see it, this will not be that small restaurant?B:誰啊 ! 你還有約誰 ? 你老婆 ?B:Who it is! You still have about who? Your wife?B:天啊 ! 好臭啊 ! 那是甚麼味道 ? 好噁心B:Oh my! Good smell! What does that taste? That's sick.B:那時候我好幼稚 !B:I was so naive!B:這是甚麼東西看起來好像是牛角喔 ? 感覺很美味B:This is what looks like a horn Oh? Feeling very deliciousB:可頌麵包吃起來鬆鬆脆脆的, 很好吃 !B:Chung bread song-crunchy and crispy, tasty!B:不好意思, 實在太好吃了, 讓我忍不住想要大叫B:I'm sorry, it was so delicious, I can't help but want to screamB:下次我要帶我的女朋友來 !B:Next time I'm going to take my girlfriend here!B:我不常來餐廳吃飯,我都吃路邊攤B:I infrequently to the restaurant for dinner, I eat roadside stall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.