Is this bathing suit appropriate?

I just got a new bathing suit from Sportchek and I'm worrying that it's too showy. I'm 13 and it's a triangle top but it's really cute. I just don't want people to think I'm trying to be skimpy.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productI...

What do you think?

No, i dont think so because if you go to the beach or the swimming pool, almost all of the girls the same age as you dress that way and so i dont think its too showy. So dont worry!(: and by the way, i think the bathing suit looks really cute(:

It usually relies upon on what you donning it for. that's a tad skimpy nonetheless! yet do no longer difficulty approximately people questioning your a slut. i'm dealing with that appropriate now, the girls at my new college are calling me a hoe and a slut and all that stuff by way of fact of my shorts that i positioned on are 0.5 a inch shorter than gown code, yet i on no account get in worry for them. the different women do all the time, so as that they get decrease back at me like that. It makes them experience extra effective approximately themselves i assume. in any case, in the journey that your apprehensive that your bathing in advantageous condition is to small try a various one in the same style and trend that covers extra pores and skin. additionally an exceptionally stable man or woman too ask...your mom! in case you experience embarrassed, or do no longer prefer to invite her, ask a pal's mom! Even a depended on woman person could be advantageous! its lots lots extra effective to invite a man or woman/people who be attentive to you than a collection of strangers.

it depends, does it fit you well? i think the ring in the middle for a middle schooler might be too much, but thats only my opinion. you should consider something that is more concealed in the middle! srry if im not much help. good luck!

• Eh?

if you're going to the beach or pool party, or just something like a sprinkler, it's fine

if you're going to swimming lessons, camp, or a school field trip, no.

As long as you can fill it out, if it's just sitting on your chest, wait a little bit

ya thats fine

nothing wrong with that, i think all hot teen girls should wear similar

Source(s): my eyes never lie