Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

POLL: Am I The Only One That Hates One Direction?

Don't get me wrong, here. I like Big Time Rush. ( Hence the user name )

But, I find 1D pure annoying....

And one thing that pissed me off, is that I saw a newspaper headline that said, "Why One Direction is Better Than The Beatles"

That threw me off the edge. Seriously, that's like comparing Michael Jackson and Elvis. There's no comparison.

Update:

Hahahah I love you guys(: Sad, I seriously might make a club. Let's call it the "I Hate 1D Club." (:

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Micheal Jackson is awesome. King of Pop FTW.

Anyway, for 1D I agree. They are just mainstream music that is unoriginal. Honestly though, if you don't like the music you don't have to listen to it. If I hear one of thier songs show up on the radio I just change the station.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

How would you feel if someone made a i hate whatever the hell your name is club. You'd be mad. You wouldn't like it. They are people, with feelings. People you don't even know. So grow up. And when you turn 10..then you should get on Yahoo Answers til then gtfo.

• The only reason why 1D is annoying is because girls are always screaming for them. Other then that, I think they're fine. There's nothing wrong with them really.

• 8 years ago

Listen to Rickey

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

because of the fact they are merely yet another in a protracted line of company shills. youthful, eye-catching adult males employed to entertain insecure teenage females and lead them to experience "specific". they are no longer something new. Their songs are the comparable recycled rubbish previous boy bands have been using for years now, and that they are continuously being shoved in my face every time i opt for to visual exhibit unit bands i admire in advertisements on youtube.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

honestly I never heard any of their songs...well I think I heard one on the radio, but it all sounds like the same crap...I keep hearing about them tho and I dont see the big deal lol

• I don't know who the **** is one direction but big time rush sucks ***.

• 8 years ago

6 billion people in this world and you think youre the only one lol?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no.i like Big Time Rush.

• 8 years ago

No, you're not. I hope those ******* burn in hell and get the **** off my tumblr dashboard. T-T

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.