Is a cute, expensive shopping square a good location for a frozen yogurt place?

I want a pinkberry to open in somerset square in Glastonbury ct but I've noticed that most locations are in areas of very heavy foot traffic. Somerset doesn't have the heaviest foot traffic but it's generally busy, even though it's very small. It's home to stores like Talbots, Victoria Seceret, Jos. A. Bank, Coldwater Creek, Massage Envy, ATT and chipotle's. It's also on a very nice street with many nice big shot office buildings and across from a a Barnes and Noble, Stop and Shop, and Hilton Garden Inn. It's also an extremely wealthy town but there's a TCBY on the other side. Does this sound like a good location? Thanks

Favorite Answer

I think it sounds like a good idea if you can get the right advertising and marketing to let people hear about you. There is a shopping center where I live with stores similar to the ones you mentioned and this center includes a frozen yogurt place that is doing pretty well. I think it should be no problem!