A.A

What are the definitions for the following science grade 10 words (meaning with an example for each word)?

1. Ecosystem

2. Food Chain

3. Producers

4. Consumers

5. Herbivore

6. Carnivore

7. Omnivore

8. Detritus

9. Decomposers

10. Habitat, Loss of Habitat

11. Biodiversity, Diversity

12. Photosynthesis

13. Albedo

14. Food chain, Food web

15. Extinct, Endangered, Extirpated, Threatened, Vulnerable

16. Ultra Radiation

17. Climate Change, Global Warming

18. Pests

19. Ecology

20. Abiotic and Biotic

21. Population, Community, Biome

22. Ecotones

23. Autotrophs and Heterotrophs

24. Trophic level (first trophic level producers, second trophic level (primary consumers) herbivores, and third trophic level (seconday consumers) carnivores)

25. Thermodynamics (what are the two laws of it)

Write each word with definitions (simple meaning, easier to understand), examples of each word, and explain a little brief for each word.

You get 10 points if you help me properly the way I want by answering all my questions.

Someone help me and it's not for homework but I need to know them for the science (ecosystem) test for this unit of grade 10 but I'm in grade 9.

The government changed the science curriculum for us in grade 9 English to learn the units of matter, electricity, and human nature. Also add it the ecosystem of grade 10 textbook to grade 9.

Astronomy and nature, not human nature.

Favorite Answer

As there are so many sites you can use nowadays, why don't you DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH instead of expecting other people to provide you with all the answers all the time.

You have a bit of a nerve expecting us to give you the answer in the WAY THAT YOUR COURSE DEMANDS - AND THEN HAVE AN EVEN BIGGER NERVE TO TELL US ABOUT THE POINTS SYSTEM USED ON HERE - WE K-N-O-W THE BEST ANSWER GETS TEN POINTS OR MORE SO GO AWAY AND DO YOUR OWN WORK.

Let me spell it really slow so maybe you will get it – AND USE IT…

G .--. O .--. O .--. G .--. L .--. E...

Try it - You'll like it...

When you have terms in your question that, if Googled, will display prime websites with most or all of the information you are seeking - it is obvious you haven’t used this resource…