$60 a month to run a website? Are you crazy?

So a woman from the yellow pages just came by and was telling me how I should promote my pet sitting business. She said I could make a website for $60 a month. Uh yeah that would be ok if I had some good money coming in, but I don't. I'll just stick with a free website. I just had a webpage for my pet... show more So a woman from the yellow pages just came by and was telling me how I should promote my pet sitting business. She said I could make a website for $60 a month. Uh yeah that would be ok if I had some good money coming in, but I don't. I'll just stick with a free website.
I just had a webpage for my pet sitting business on a facebook page, tumblr blog and I used to have it up on msn pages and a aol webpage. But that closed down years ago.
I'm not new to the pet sitting world. I've been doing it for 19 years.
So does anyone know of any free websites I could use?
Oh and I have business cards that I have put out over the years. I just have neighbors and close friends that I pet sit for.
Update: I know how to create my own website! I've done it in the past. What are some good sites for free?
Update 2: Are people not reading this? I said I AM MAKING MY OWN WEBSITE! I JUST WANT TO KNOW A FREE SITE!!!