Is Dr Zaik Naik is Neutral about Osama Bin Laden?

A year passed after Osama Bin Laden's death. Is Zakir Naik still neutral about Bin Laden after President Obama and the World confirms he's a Terrorist and they found Jihad Documents in his Compound

Why is Zakir Naik neutral about Al Qaeda when the group is spreading a Global Jihad, and people associated with it who are arrested, there Criminals that kill people

Is Zakir Naik in a Denial

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They don't call him "The Mad, Mad, Dr Z" for nothing !

Lv 4
    9 years ago

Osama was not killed in last years raid.

list of people associated with al qaeda:

uhm... THE CIA?!?!?

not a single shred of verifiable proof has EVER been released that the raid actually occurred.

• 4 years ago

somebody in united statesA. desperate to maintain the country's wealth from dropping in Pakistan in the call of terror scuffling with, that too after an extremely long term. So he might leak secretly to public so as that such action is inevitable for the administration.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Who cares? There are people who insist that the Holocaust and the moon landing never happened. I don't waste time on such idiocy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He can't throw a stone to every barking dog. If he does, stones will be as worthy as gold.

* Face him in a debate, if you are looking for the truth. I dare you can't.

Source(s): I think
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i listened to this lecture where he says Osama is not a true muslim lool but i like Ahmed deedat better than him

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Dr" Zakir Naik is a dishonest a******

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This man is a waste of space. I advise you don't listen to him at all.

• 9 years ago

'not a true muslim?' that has a familiar ring to it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.