Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why does Obama disagree with Zimmerman "standing his ground" when that's what Obama did to bin Laden?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-bin-lad...

Bin Laden plotted to assassinate Obama, Petraeus, documents show

He just killed bin Laden in self defense.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

HE didn't kill Bin Laden! SEAL Team 6 did! And he would have pulled the plug on the hunt if he could have done so without killing his Presidency!

• 9 years ago

I think you should win an award for being the first right winger to compare Trayvon Martin to Osama Bin Laden. clap, clap, clap.

• 9 years ago

Anyone who doesn't know the difference between Trayvon Martin and bin Laden is an idiot.

• Uhlan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It clearly really burns you that Obama got bin Laden and Bush didn't.

Take a deep breath and learn to deal with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

unreal how a con so called thinks

a guy kills unarmed kid, walks away, then get tools to send him 260,000 and rising to his pay pal account

then a con somewhere, under a white sheet...ties t to the seals going in to take out the mass murder of 9-11

the day is still fresh in memory...guess your parents never told you how hard it was on the people of America

thanks to this cool calm and focused president he got him and fed him to the fishes

so what was the real reason asked such a nonsense question

that kill at will law is going to be re looked at..if one thing that happened people are now aware what the NRA and Alec have been doing as sneaks throughout the land

sane people DO exist and we watch

• David
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

When a liar like you calls himself the "Truth Man" it echoes the Soviets calling their progaganda outlet "Pravda".

Are you too stupid to understand the difference between taking out a sworn enemy of the nation and shooting an unarmed boy you have been stalking, or are you simply so dedicated a propagandist that any lie can be used without shame?

• bmoney
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Wait what? Bin Laden was an armed terrorist who didn't have skittles. Your logic is so stupid, that I feel and the rest on YA feel dumber. I award you no points, and may Allah have mercy on your soul.

• 9 years ago

So now Zimmerman is a Nation and you are defending him as a defense of state action?

Fail.

• 9 years ago

I never heard Obama say he disagreed with Zimmerman.

Got proof?

• 9 years ago

Let us know when Petraeus says they have proof that Trayvon was going to assassinate Zimmerman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.